We request all potential members of the Sirreti Community satisfy the membership criteria as follows, and complete the online application form below:
- You manage multiple properties for the purpose of short term renting
- You specialise in mainstream luxury and/or ultra luxury travel
- This is an invitational membership which has an annual fee of € 1,995
- Membership is based per individual professional, and allows for one contact name
- Invited members are requested to complete the application form and short survey below
- Members may use the Sirreti Membership logo on their web site and other marketing material by downloading it here
Sirreti Members Code of Conduct
The Sirreti Members’ Code of Conduct describes the expectations and obligations associated with membership in Sirreti. As a condition of membership, all members are required to conduct themselves consistent with the Members’ Code of Conduct, and acknowledge the Vision and Mission Statement of Sirreti.
- Abide by high levels of professionalism when engaging with fellow members and associates during Sirreti online or in-person events
- When engaging with other Sirreti members, practice fairness and honesty, and encourage others to act in such an ethical manner without discrimination
- Always display a high level of professional standards
- Will not make public statements likely to harm, defame or otherwise discredit other Sirreti members
- Keep membership in good standing by providing accurate and updated information
Vision and Mission Statement
Vision: To be the leading knowledge center for the global *luxury private accommodation (LPA) sector.
Mission: To empower industry professionals with resources and cultural capital while creating economic value which benefits both members and industry partners.
Breach of the Members Code of Conduct, or a complaint filed with Sirreti against a member may result in the termination of membership under its by-laws. If you have any questions about the Members Code of Conduct, please direct them to the Sirreti Advisory Board at email@example.com
Your Sirreti Property Manager membership includes
Sirreti Monthly Newsletter
Stay updated on our monthly e-newsletter to learn about new properties in the market, new Sirreti members, upcoming events and other useful information about our industry.
Networking & Collaboration
With your membership, you have direct access to other Sirreti members including property owners, luxury travel agents, concierge services, personal managers, villa agents, and industry partners.
Sirreti Insights Annual Report
Our data team spends all year compiling data to create an annual report which provides historic and current trends of the global UHNW guest, exclusively related to their bookings in LPAs. Only available to members. See https://sirreti.com/sirreti-insights-annual-report/
Sirreti Annual Summit
Exclusive invitation to the Sirreti Summit. Small scale and intimate in nature, this in-person event will take place in Barcelona on 19 May 2023. Note that invitation is limited to members only. Delegate ticket cost is not included. See https://sirreti.com/sirreti-annual-summit/
Select exposure in our monthly newsletter, sirreti.com, and our media partners which includes The Review and others soon to be announced.
Listing on Sirreti.com & use of Sirreti logo
Your company name and website link on sirreti.com to identify your membership as a luxury rental industry organisation. Beneficial use of the Sirreti logo on your website and in your marketing material.